Skip to main content

What motivates you??

The last couple of days  I told myself I want to write at least daily on this blog because it is my platform to share my thoughts with others. Whether there are people that read it or not I will still do it. Everyday however I came to the end of he day and realize that I did not stick to my decision of writing everyday.
It happens that I am either to tired or I think I don't have something to write about. And so I end up not writing anything. It made me think about what  my motivation behind writing on a daily basis is. Do I have a motivation? Because I belief if their is motivation for anything than you will go out of your way to make it a success. This takes me back to the days when I was growing up as well. How motivated I were to finish High School at any cost. I saw myself working and being successful and most importantly I wanted to just get out of my village. I had a vision and that really motivated me to do my best in my schoolwork. Today I can say that if you have vision you are able to become whatever you want. You should determine what motivates you daily. This mean that if I want my blog to be helpful to others I need to put in effort to write articles or just daily encouragements. 

My vision for this blog platform is mainly to assist people with life issues. This does not mean that I am a  psychologist or any of that but I would like to help them from experienced ventures during my own life. Lessons that I personally learned and I am also eager to learn from others. I am also inviting those who want to contribute towards society by adding valued life lessons to all.  Growing up I were not having mentors that helped me step by step so that is why I would like to become that help to someone out there. If it is only one person's life that I can impact it will be a great satisfaction. 

I like talking out of life experiences as that is the only real way we learn, grow and become the individual that we were destined to be. Today I challenge each one to do some introspection in your life and evaluate your motives for why you are doing what you are currently doing. Does that satisfy you and do you feel fulfill as a person. As long as you as a person are satisfied with what you are doing, you are on the right track... Keep up with the good work. !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jy is spesiaal!

Soms wonder jy of jy genoeg is? Of jy mooi genoeg is, slim genoeg is, ryk genoeg is of self invloedryk genoeg is. Dit kan jou dan laat wonder of jy ooit spesiaal genoeg is om te wees waar jy jouself bevind. Tog kan jy nie help dat jy gebore is in die familie wat jy het of dat jy in die dorp, stad is waar jy is. Veral as jong dogter of seun wat nie vir hulle self werk en sorg. Jy is nog afhanklik van ma en pa en soms wil jy so haastig klaar maak met skool om onder hulle sorg weg te beweeg.  Tog as jy wel wegbreek besef jy dat dit maar altyd beter en soms lekkerder by die huis was as wat jy nou op jou eie is. Hier waar jy nou self moet uit haal en wys en verantwoordelikheid moet opneem vir jou eie lewe. As jongmeisie of seun het jy weer ander uitdagings soos bv  wat jy nou eintlik uit die lewe wil hĂȘ. Jy scroll op social media en hou ander mense dop en wil dan soos hulle wees of self die goed he wat hulle het. Tog weet jy dat jy dit nie kan beskostig nie. Dan kom die vraag weer....

Dreams can come true

Do you have a dream so bad that you would do anything to achieve it?. Before you can answer this question I would like to know ," how far are you in accomplishing it"? It is fine to have a dream but it is another story to make that dream into a reality. How bad do you want it? We get to realise that it is the things in life that brings value by the small contributions we make towards others.This does not necessarily need to be money or material things but just a smile, compassion or a listening ear will mean the world to those in emotional pain. We all have a part to play in serving one another. It does not only have to be in church but it is actually outside the four walls of church where the real church should happen. You and me being the church to someone.  In doing the things we love and things that make us tick we discover our purpose on earth. We sometimes want things to hit us like thunder to discover our purpose on earth whereas it has been with you the whole time. Ev...

Life-changing investment

In 5 months time it will be 10 years ago when everything changed. I found myself looking for answers in all the wrong places. Partying, drinking and thinking I am having the time of my life. Involved in a relationship that I did not think was important until I realised I'm playing with someone's heart. This time around  it was not just someone who are here for temporary fun but someone who actually saw a future with me. For someone who have been hurt multiple times this was a reality shock and I realise I was on the wrong path. I thought I could play with people's feelings because of the hurt and disappointment in relationships I had in the past and thought  I could do it with anyone and move on. This was truly a reality check for me. The realisation of being on the wrong path drove me to searching for a place where I could go and praise God again. I have drifted slowly and surely away from the house of the Lord since I moved away from home. I have explored the world throug...