15 August 2019
Purpose#Gift
It has been a while since visiting my quiet place. Where I can put my thoughts on paper. It is the fulfillment I get letting my mind travel through the day's activities. What did I do? Where did I go? Did I do anything effective for the day?.
It is a time to just reflect back on your daily routine. Now that I'm on maternity leave I actually have ample of time to be effective if I choose to be. Yes , I recently were blessed with a beautiful daughter. She is 10 weeks to be precise today. I'm really blessed thanks to God.
Enough of that. How was your day? Have you been effective today?? Still searching for that special thing that ticks you??. Your purpose.? Why you doing what you doing??
After listening to advice today I started to go back to the desire that was placed long time ago in my heart. That is the key to unlocking the purpose you were created for. That gift that is inherently placed inside of you. You have been doing things without any significance, without real satisfaction. But hey it's a process. What is your desire that you have in your heart??. How are you impacting your environment ??. What gift do you contain to serve others??.
I'm ready to go on a discovery journey. Do join me on this......
✍CWR✍
Purpose#Gift
It has been a while since visiting my quiet place. Where I can put my thoughts on paper. It is the fulfillment I get letting my mind travel through the day's activities. What did I do? Where did I go? Did I do anything effective for the day?.
It is a time to just reflect back on your daily routine. Now that I'm on maternity leave I actually have ample of time to be effective if I choose to be. Yes , I recently were blessed with a beautiful daughter. She is 10 weeks to be precise today. I'm really blessed thanks to God.
Enough of that. How was your day? Have you been effective today?? Still searching for that special thing that ticks you??. Your purpose.? Why you doing what you doing??
After listening to advice today I started to go back to the desire that was placed long time ago in my heart. That is the key to unlocking the purpose you were created for. That gift that is inherently placed inside of you. You have been doing things without any significance, without real satisfaction. But hey it's a process. What is your desire that you have in your heart??. How are you impacting your environment ??. What gift do you contain to serve others??.
I'm ready to go on a discovery journey. Do join me on this......
✍CWR✍
Comments
Post a Comment