How do you see yourself?
The manner you regard yourself as a an individual is so important. How can you expect to be someone to society if you dont know yourself?
What it basically means is:" What do you say about yourself?" For instance do you say:
- " I'm too fat"
- " I'm worthless"
- " I'm good for nothing"
- " I'll never be good enough"
- "I'm ok where I am and happy with it"
- " I'll rather not try something new"
Sometimes you can devaluate yourself by the perception you have about yourself. Rather start saying:
* "I'm beautiful"
* " I know I can do anything I put my mind to."
* " I like myself ,wait a minute I love myself"
* " I'm perfect in my own skin"
By speaking words of affirmations into the atmosphere carries power.It has no choice to just become as you spoke it into existence ( with the right ingredients ofcoz).
When did you stop dreaming big?
Ever visualized where you would be in 5years time. Or maybe what you would like to do. We tend to belief we must finish school,get a job, get into debt by buying everything we could never afford before. Then paying it off for the rest of our lifes.Not enjoying what we do but feeling obliged to go to work in order to provide food on the table and to pay the debt ofcoz.
Yes you are allowed to buy things on account but things that are not necessary and things you dont have to repeat every month.
Shouldn't you be enjoying what you are doing? Maybe you are ,but nothing stops you to discover more hidden abilities within yourself. Moving from normality to excellency.
How often do you compare ourselves with others? Spending hours on social media to check up what our peers /friends are doing and start having feelings of insecurity. Of wanting more or better then the other one. It's becoming addictive because one can spend almost three hours serving the internet, social media and wasting valuable time.
Those times you could have started that business, being innovative in serving the society. After all what satisfaction do you get making comparisons?
To become excellent you should move from being normal. You can be excellent. Start to see it,feel it and belief it.
Start planning your life and see how your life beautifully unwrap into becoming the excellency you are.
✍CWR✍
The manner you regard yourself as a an individual is so important. How can you expect to be someone to society if you dont know yourself?
What it basically means is:" What do you say about yourself?" For instance do you say:
- " I'm too fat"
- " I'm worthless"
- " I'm good for nothing"
- " I'll never be good enough"
- "I'm ok where I am and happy with it"
- " I'll rather not try something new"
Sometimes you can devaluate yourself by the perception you have about yourself. Rather start saying:
* "I'm beautiful"
* " I know I can do anything I put my mind to."
* " I like myself ,wait a minute I love myself"
* " I'm perfect in my own skin"
By speaking words of affirmations into the atmosphere carries power.It has no choice to just become as you spoke it into existence ( with the right ingredients ofcoz).
When did you stop dreaming big?
Ever visualized where you would be in 5years time. Or maybe what you would like to do. We tend to belief we must finish school,get a job, get into debt by buying everything we could never afford before. Then paying it off for the rest of our lifes.Not enjoying what we do but feeling obliged to go to work in order to provide food on the table and to pay the debt ofcoz.
Yes you are allowed to buy things on account but things that are not necessary and things you dont have to repeat every month.
Shouldn't you be enjoying what you are doing? Maybe you are ,but nothing stops you to discover more hidden abilities within yourself. Moving from normality to excellency.
How often do you compare ourselves with others? Spending hours on social media to check up what our peers /friends are doing and start having feelings of insecurity. Of wanting more or better then the other one. It's becoming addictive because one can spend almost three hours serving the internet, social media and wasting valuable time.
Those times you could have started that business, being innovative in serving the society. After all what satisfaction do you get making comparisons?
To become excellent you should move from being normal. You can be excellent. Start to see it,feel it and belief it.
Start planning your life and see how your life beautifully unwrap into becoming the excellency you are.
✍CWR✍
Comments
Post a Comment