The question why am I here pop in my head when I think about tomorrow. The reason I'm thinking this is so that I can do what I'm suppose to do. When we listen to the news we just here bad news. People killing ,stealing, destroying and dying. It give the picture of things are here today but not certain if it will be still there tomorrow.
Don't you want to know the reason why you are there at this specific moment in life? Dont you have questions of the issues of life? Are you happy at the place you are?. I am not because I want to do what I was created for. Tmorrow may never come. To dwell in the past is not a option ,thinking about the future just brings fear but to live for today is what I want to do. I believe you should too.
The meaning of life is much more then only having a job,family and feeling ok with where you are. It is about discovering the reason for your creation . The reason why you are placed jthere right now on this particular moment in time. Nothing just happens in life. God the creator made us all for His purpose. Predestined our lifes ahead and that gives me the satisfaction to know if I'm made for something, I should go after it with all I have.
One should be remembered for the impact you made and not even wondering if you existed. So it brings me to the question : "Are you existing or are you living "?
This implies you should live to bring change ,to improve situations ,to bring solutions, to create opportunities, to be a agent of change.
Tomorrow may never come. Let us stop saying:" I will do it tomorrow "
There are always very good reasons why we postpone things until later,tomorrow, next month or even next year...
And before you know it you are in the same cycle again the following year. What sadness it must be to idle the whole time while you should've been far off then where you are right now..
When you must give an account to the owner of life, what will your report be
The fact that you are reading this today means you still have impacting juice in your veins. You still need to bring about change in your environment by first having a changed mindset.
The mind should be on things that later be found in the heart and this will eventually lead to the actions. The power you have in your mind ultimately determine how your life will turn out. You ought to think yourself happy.
You can do it, it s just a matter of putting your priorities straight. What do you regard as important starting day by day. Write it out where you can see it.. To see your vision somewhere written is the start!! Make it a habit of writing down day-by day goals.
A DREAM WITHOUT GOALS is a dead end.
✍CWR✍
A DREAM WITHOUT GOALS is a dead end.
✍CWR✍
Comments
Post a Comment