I am 37 yrs old. Turning 38 yrs old this year. I cannot believe that I am going towards 40 yrs. So many has not even seen 30 yrs and therefore I consider it all grace. Because of Gods love for me I am here today. I am more convince that God does has a plan with my life. I have made Him my personal Lord and Saviour in 2016 August 13 and have ever since remained in Him.Many times the devil want to remind me of my past and that I am still that person but I am not. God has washed me with the blood of the Lamb. He has forgiven me of all my sins and think of it no more. It is the work of the devil to make us belief we are not worthy to be called a child of God. But God He is faithful and He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. I am totally believing in His promises, His word, in Him being Him. There is nothing God cannot do.
I am forever thankful for my salvation because it has nothing to do with what I have done right. But by grace I am saved.
Surely Gods goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. Thankfull heart.
C. W. R
Comments
Post a Comment