I sit here in Cape Town listening to the wind that is blowing so heavily outside. The weather is not good at all. Schools have been closed for two days and will only commence on Monday. I am suppose to prepare for my test of tomorrow but I feel I already covered the most. So I decided to write something.
I miss my family so much. This is the 2nd week away from home.I am on course for two months.It is part of my career to do these courses. So I have to complete it and than I can return home in early September 2024.
I have ample time to sleep alot when not in class or writing a test. Time to read, to write, eat and sleep. Through all this I learned to trust my Father for the season also this side. May I see God in all of this and know He is taking care of my family. I trust in God for the transfer I am also waiting on. He knows what is best for us so we trust and believe. This is a time in our lives we will forever remember of how God remained faithful even when I sometimes doubt and loose faith.
Thank you God.
Chrisandy your daughter.
Comments
Post a Comment