I was still waiting on a open door for my transfer. During that period I was on course. Now I cannot contain my thankfulness towards God because even if it took time, he made it happen according to His purpose. I am in awe of His faithfulness.
So whilst I was still on course in Capetown my transfer signal came through. This was my authority to move from Pretoria to Cape Town. How awesome is God. End August 2024 our family's breakthrough came!!!
In the same year end of September 2024 my husband got a new oppertunity also in Cape Town. The faithful God we serve. How can we not serve Him?
This year I'm going all into receiving what He has already made available by grace to us!! I pray that we will use our gifts to serve others needs in a community that God will direct us too.
Thank you heavenly Father.
Amen.
Your daughter Chrisandy
Comments
Post a Comment