Skip to main content

Recognize an open door quickly!

Those new to this blog, I am a woman that loves personal development. I commit easily to programs, events that will be beneficial for my personal life, family and career. One of such an event was the 1 Life insurance life changing lessons in collaboration with Wisdom and Wellness in Capetown on the 21 March 2025.
 
The founder of Wisdom and Wellness is a woman that I greatly admire since 2018. I have been following her brand and I really can draw so much from her and her husband's wisdom to life matters. 

To be able to be in the room during their very first live podcast was a such a honor and privilege. To share  photos with them shoulder to shoulder was a moment of awe. I visualise this moment since forever from my couch whenever watching a podcast on their YouTube channel. 
To be able to attend this life changing moments with my husband was so surreal. I believe he thought it will be a 'girly' event but when the guest was Mpoomy's husband the excitement could be seen on his face. Not that he did not enjoy it at all but Brenden in the 'hot seat' just brought the 'wow' moment. 

He actually already told me what he will ask Brenden as he was there just for him lol. Anyway he got to even ask a question to the hosts during the Q & A session and even afterwards feature in a  video interview for 1 Life insurance advertisement purposes.

I believe if he did not go with me he could have missed this oppertunity. It all happened because I  just entered a competition and had  nothing to loose.

So when I got the call I was all excited eventhough I knew the church where we recently started to attend also planned a family outing, I still said Yes I will be there.

Due to weather conditions the church postponed the family day and so I could without guilt attend the event of Mpoomy Ledwaba. 

I am so thankful that it all worked out well because my heart also wanted to be at the family day of the church. God really does care about our heart's desire

It was indeed a blessed day. We were spoiled with delicious food and drinks since we entered and even got gift bags on our departure. 
There will come oppertunities on our paths and we must be able to identify the treasures that are hidden in such moments.

Sometimes all you have to do is show up because you never know what that environment can impart to you. 

Lessons you can learn from it and the oppertunity to meet other like-minded people.

The right environment does matter for a individual's full potential to be developed, expand and bloom to its full capacity. 

Small steps at a time as God our Father starts unraveling His story for our lives.
God's promises to follow you. 

Love and Blessings. 
Chrisandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jy is spesiaal!

Soms wonder jy of jy genoeg is? Of jy mooi genoeg is, slim genoeg is, ryk genoeg is of self invloedryk genoeg is. Dit kan jou dan laat wonder of jy ooit spesiaal genoeg is om te wees waar jy jouself bevind. Tog kan jy nie help dat jy gebore is in die familie wat jy het of dat jy in die dorp, stad is waar jy is. Veral as jong dogter of seun wat nie vir hulle self werk en sorg. Jy is nog afhanklik van ma en pa en soms wil jy so haastig klaar maak met skool om onder hulle sorg weg te beweeg.  Tog as jy wel wegbreek besef jy dat dit maar altyd beter en soms lekkerder by die huis was as wat jy nou op jou eie is. Hier waar jy nou self moet uit haal en wys en verantwoordelikheid moet opneem vir jou eie lewe. As jongmeisie of seun het jy weer ander uitdagings soos bv  wat jy nou eintlik uit die lewe wil hĂȘ. Jy scroll op social media en hou ander mense dop en wil dan soos hulle wees of self die goed he wat hulle het. Tog weet jy dat jy dit nie kan beskostig nie. Dan kom die vraag weer....

Dreams can come true

Do you have a dream so bad that you would do anything to achieve it?. Before you can answer this question I would like to know ," how far are you in accomplishing it"? It is fine to have a dream but it is another story to make that dream into a reality. How bad do you want it? We get to realise that it is the things in life that brings value by the small contributions we make towards others.This does not necessarily need to be money or material things but just a smile, compassion or a listening ear will mean the world to those in emotional pain. We all have a part to play in serving one another. It does not only have to be in church but it is actually outside the four walls of church where the real church should happen. You and me being the church to someone.  In doing the things we love and things that make us tick we discover our purpose on earth. We sometimes want things to hit us like thunder to discover our purpose on earth whereas it has been with you the whole time. Ev...

Life-changing investment

In 5 months time it will be 10 years ago when everything changed. I found myself looking for answers in all the wrong places. Partying, drinking and thinking I am having the time of my life. Involved in a relationship that I did not think was important until I realised I'm playing with someone's heart. This time around  it was not just someone who are here for temporary fun but someone who actually saw a future with me. For someone who have been hurt multiple times this was a reality shock and I realise I was on the wrong path. I thought I could play with people's feelings because of the hurt and disappointment in relationships I had in the past and thought  I could do it with anyone and move on. This was truly a reality check for me. The realisation of being on the wrong path drove me to searching for a place where I could go and praise God again. I have drifted slowly and surely away from the house of the Lord since I moved away from home. I have explored the world throug...